Charges: Man arrested after demanding haircut while naked
MAGNA — A Magna man was charged Wednesday with assaulting a police officer and lewdness after he allegedly exposed himself and demanded to receive a haircut while naked.
Heber Charles Snow, 28, was detained by an employee of Smith's, 8055 W. 3500 South, after running around naked in the store's parking lot for approximately one hour, charges filed in 3rd District Court state. The man was allegedly touching himself while adults and children walked by.
When an officer arrived on scene, Snow was being detained by a Smith's employee. Snow proceeded to push the officer "with his handcuffs, scratched (the officer's) right arm and peeled a chunk of skin off," the charges state.
Police say Snow had earlier tried to get a haircut at a nearby Great Clips. Snow followed employees into the shop and demanded to get a haircut while he was naked, the charges state. He later exited the shop and allegedly exposed himself to a female employee.
Snow was charged with assault by a prisoner, a third-degree felony, two counts of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, and interfering with an arresting officer, a class B misdemeanor.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9