Charges: Man arrested after demanding haircut while naked
MAGNA — A Magna man was charged Wednesday with assaulting a police officer and lewdness after he allegedly exposed himself and demanded to receive a haircut while naked.
Heber Charles Snow, 28, was detained by an employee of Smith's, 8055 W. 3500 South, after running around naked in the store's parking lot for approximately one hour, charges filed in 3rd District Court state. The man was allegedly touching himself while adults and children walked by.
When an officer arrived on scene, Snow was being detained by a Smith's employee. Snow proceeded to push the officer "with his handcuffs, scratched (the officer's) right arm and peeled a chunk of skin off," the charges state.
Police say Snow had earlier tried to get a haircut at a nearby Great Clips. Snow followed employees into the shop and demanded to get a haircut while he was naked, the charges state. He later exited the shop and allegedly exposed himself to a female employee.
Snow was charged with assault by a prisoner, a third-degree felony, two counts of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, and interfering with an arresting officer, a class B misdemeanor.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in... 13