Charges: Man arrested after demanding haircut while naked
MAGNA — A Magna man was charged Wednesday with assaulting a police officer and lewdness after he allegedly exposed himself and demanded to receive a haircut while naked.
Heber Charles Snow, 28, was detained by an employee of Smith's, 8055 W. 3500 South, after running around naked in the store's parking lot for approximately one hour, charges filed in 3rd District Court state. The man was allegedly touching himself while adults and children walked by.
When an officer arrived on scene, Snow was being detained by a Smith's employee. Snow proceeded to push the officer "with his handcuffs, scratched (the officer's) right arm and peeled a chunk of skin off," the charges state.
Police say Snow had earlier tried to get a haircut at a nearby Great Clips. Snow followed employees into the shop and demanded to get a haircut while he was naked, the charges state. He later exited the shop and allegedly exposed himself to a female employee.
Snow was charged with assault by a prisoner, a third-degree felony, two counts of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, and interfering with an arresting officer, a class B misdemeanor.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12