Charges: Man arrested after demanding haircut while naked
MAGNA — A Magna man was charged Wednesday with assaulting a police officer and lewdness after he allegedly exposed himself and demanded to receive a haircut while naked.
Heber Charles Snow, 28, was detained by an employee of Smith's, 8055 W. 3500 South, after running around naked in the store's parking lot for approximately one hour, charges filed in 3rd District Court state. The man was allegedly touching himself while adults and children walked by.
When an officer arrived on scene, Snow was being detained by a Smith's employee. Snow proceeded to push the officer "with his handcuffs, scratched (the officer's) right arm and peeled a chunk of skin off," the charges state.
Police say Snow had earlier tried to get a haircut at a nearby Great Clips. Snow followed employees into the shop and demanded to get a haircut while he was naked, the charges state. He later exited the shop and allegedly exposed himself to a female employee.
Snow was charged with assault by a prisoner, a third-degree felony, two counts of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, and interfering with an arresting officer, a class B misdemeanor.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Judge tosses snowboarders' lawsuit demanding...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Granite School District reminds teachers of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over... 96
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 28
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 16