Charges: Man arrested after demanding haircut while naked
MAGNA — A Magna man was charged Wednesday with assaulting a police officer and lewdness after he allegedly exposed himself and demanded to receive a haircut while naked.
Heber Charles Snow, 28, was detained by an employee of Smith's, 8055 W. 3500 South, after running around naked in the store's parking lot for approximately one hour, charges filed in 3rd District Court state. The man was allegedly touching himself while adults and children walked by.
When an officer arrived on scene, Snow was being detained by a Smith's employee. Snow proceeded to push the officer "with his handcuffs, scratched (the officer's) right arm and peeled a chunk of skin off," the charges state.
Police say Snow had earlier tried to get a haircut at a nearby Great Clips. Snow followed employees into the shop and demanded to get a haircut while he was naked, the charges state. He later exited the shop and allegedly exposed himself to a female employee.
Snow was charged with assault by a prisoner, a third-degree felony, two counts of lewdness, a class B misdemeanor, and interfering with an arresting officer, a class B misdemeanor.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15