COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The cities of Holladay and Cottonwood Heights are sponsoring an Emergency Preparedness Fair at Mill Hollow Park, 6745 S. 2850 East, Cottonwood Heights, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.
The event will feature vendors representing most aspects of emergency preparedness, including food storage and preparation, health preparedness, disaster recovery and animal care in an emergency. There will also be a concession stand to purchase items to eat and drink.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 29