COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The cities of Holladay and Cottonwood Heights are sponsoring an Emergency Preparedness Fair at Mill Hollow Park, 6745 S. 2850 East, Cottonwood Heights, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.
The event will feature vendors representing most aspects of emergency preparedness, including food storage and preparation, health preparedness, disaster recovery and animal care in an emergency. There will also be a concession stand to purchase items to eat and drink.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18