COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The cities of Holladay and Cottonwood Heights are sponsoring an Emergency Preparedness Fair at Mill Hollow Park, 6745 S. 2850 East, Cottonwood Heights, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.
The event will feature vendors representing most aspects of emergency preparedness, including food storage and preparation, health preparedness, disaster recovery and animal care in an emergency. There will also be a concession stand to purchase items to eat and drink.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15