COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The cities of Holladay and Cottonwood Heights are sponsoring an Emergency Preparedness Fair at Mill Hollow Park, 6745 S. 2850 East, Cottonwood Heights, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.
The event will feature vendors representing most aspects of emergency preparedness, including food storage and preparation, health preparedness, disaster recovery and animal care in an emergency. There will also be a concession stand to purchase items to eat and drink.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11