SALT LAKE CITY — Community College Week has named Salt Lake Community College as the third most prolific producer of associate degrees in the nation.
“Salt Lake Community College’s national No. 3 ranking is a testament to the hard work and persistence of our students, their faculty and remarkable support staff,” SLCC President Cynthia Bioteau said.
The Top 100 list compiled by Community College Week considers all associate degrees —without distinction between types of degree, such as associate of arts, associate of science or associate of applied science —conferred during the 2010-11 academic year. It uses data collected by the National Center for Education Statistics through the Integrated Post-secondary Education Data Set (IPEDS) completions survey. The list includes all institutions from the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The results of the 2012 Top 100 list were originally published in the June 11 issue of Community College Week and can be found online at: www.ccweek.com/.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah officials find no pesticide violation...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 33
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8