Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Utahns fled to the cooler air of the mountains as temperatures hit the high 90s in the Salt Lake Valley on Monday. People enjoyed the alpine coasters and slides in Park City, where temperatures were in the low 80s.
Cooler weather is expected along the Wasatch front Tuesday and Wednesday, but the hot 90s temperatures will return Thursday and into the weekend.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14