Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Utahns fled to the cooler air of the mountains as temperatures hit the high 90s in the Salt Lake Valley on Monday. People enjoyed the alpine coasters and slides in Park City, where temperatures were in the low 80s.
Cooler weather is expected along the Wasatch front Tuesday and Wednesday, but the hot 90s temperatures will return Thursday and into the weekend.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17