Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Utahns fled to the cooler air of the mountains as temperatures hit the high 90s in the Salt Lake Valley on Monday. People enjoyed the alpine coasters and slides in Park City, where temperatures were in the low 80s.
Cooler weather is expected along the Wasatch front Tuesday and Wednesday, but the hot 90s temperatures will return Thursday and into the weekend.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 79
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26