Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Utahns fled to the cooler air of the mountains as temperatures hit the high 90s in the Salt Lake Valley on Monday. People enjoyed the alpine coasters and slides in Park City, where temperatures were in the low 80s.
Cooler weather is expected along the Wasatch front Tuesday and Wednesday, but the hot 90s temperatures will return Thursday and into the weekend.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage in...
- House approves distracted driving bill
- Gov. Herbert calls 2014 Legislature a success
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 67
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 37
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25