WEST VALLEY CITY — Beginning in July, West Valley City will begin billing property owners directly for sanitation services and storm water utility fees. Previously, these charges have been included on the Rocky Mountain Power bill each month.
The amount charged will remain the same and property owners should see a decrease in their Rocky Mountain Power bills for the same amount as the sanitation services and storm water utility fees.
The city is implementing the billing changes using three phases: Area A, east of Redwood Road, first bills sent beginning in July; Area B, Redwood Road to 4800 West, first bills sent beginning in September; Area C, west of 4800 West, first bills sent beginning in November.
Sanitation service is $13.30 per month, which includes one garbage can and one recycle can. There is a charge of $6.45 per month for each additional can. The storm water utility charges $4 for a typical residential property. That makes the basic charge for property owners $17.30 per month, with additional charges for additional cans. Residents will have the option to pay bills online or by mail.
For more information, call 801-963-3334 or visit www.wvc-ut.gov/utilitybilling.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20