WEST VALLEY CITY — Beginning in July, West Valley City will begin billing property owners directly for sanitation services and storm water utility fees. Previously, these charges have been included on the Rocky Mountain Power bill each month.
The amount charged will remain the same and property owners should see a decrease in their Rocky Mountain Power bills for the same amount as the sanitation services and storm water utility fees.
The city is implementing the billing changes using three phases: Area A, east of Redwood Road, first bills sent beginning in July; Area B, Redwood Road to 4800 West, first bills sent beginning in September; Area C, west of 4800 West, first bills sent beginning in November.
Sanitation service is $13.30 per month, which includes one garbage can and one recycle can. There is a charge of $6.45 per month for each additional can. The storm water utility charges $4 for a typical residential property. That makes the basic charge for property owners $17.30 per month, with additional charges for additional cans. Residents will have the option to pay bills online or by mail.
For more information, call 801-963-3334 or visit www.wvc-ut.gov/utilitybilling.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9
- North Ogden to make Nativity display... 8