SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, June 27. The meetings provide a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested individuals can schedule an appointment beginning Monday, June 18, by calling 801-535-7704. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor.
One-on-one meetings will not be held in July and August. For more information regarding the meetings, visit, http://mayor.slcgov.com/.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13