SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, June 27. The meetings provide a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested individuals can schedule an appointment beginning Monday, June 18, by calling 801-535-7704. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor.
One-on-one meetings will not be held in July and August. For more information regarding the meetings, visit, http://mayor.slcgov.com/.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12