SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, June 27. The meetings provide a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested individuals can schedule an appointment beginning Monday, June 18, by calling 801-535-7704. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor.
One-on-one meetings will not be held in July and August. For more information regarding the meetings, visit, http://mayor.slcgov.com/.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 13
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9