SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, June 27. The meetings provide a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested individuals can schedule an appointment beginning Monday, June 18, by calling 801-535-7704. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor.
One-on-one meetings will not be held in July and August. For more information regarding the meetings, visit, http://mayor.slcgov.com/.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23