SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker is inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held Wednesday, June 27. The meetings provide a chance for residents to discuss city-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City-County Building, 451 S. State. Interested individuals can schedule an appointment beginning Monday, June 18, by calling 801-535-7704. Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the mayor.
One-on-one meetings will not be held in July and August. For more information regarding the meetings, visit, http://mayor.slcgov.com/.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8