MILLCREEK — The seventh annual Millcreek Township Venture Outdoor Festival will take place Saturday. The free, family-friendly Festival begins at 3 p.m. at Canyon Rim Park, 2900 E. 3100 South, and goes until 10 p.m.
The event will include games, demonstrations, live entertainment, food and more. Pre-festival activities take place from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in various locations like the Millcreek Canyon hike, Playworks (to learn fun outdoor games), Volksmarch and a basic volleyball clinic.
Visit www.millcreekoutdoors.org for more information about activities happening throughout the day.
The Millcreek Bike Safety Rodeo will be held at Big Cottonwood Park at 9 a.m. at 4300 S. 1300 East. Families can enjoy a free continental breakfast, DJ Derwin Wilson with Laughing Gravy and a 10-station bike safety course. There will also be drawings for helmets, bike locks, water bottles and certificates to Famous Dave’s.
Other activities offered include: nine-hole mini golf challenge, backpacking/camping, rock climbing wall, climbing/mountaineering, cycling, environmental protection, fishing, gardening, archery, health/fitness/wellness, giant obstacle course, running/walking, Utah tourism.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9