WEST VALLEY CITY — EHealth Inc. has entered into a lease to occupy approximately 26,000 square feet of space and intends to employ more than 200 full-time and seasonal employees as it continues to expand its Medicare sales and customer care operations in Utah.
As a part of the move to Lake Pointe business area, eHealth intends to invest in improvements to the space and additional equipment for its operations.
EHealth, Inc. is the parent company of eHealthInsurance, an online source of health insurance for individuals, families and small businesses. Through the company's website, www.eHealthInsurance.com, consumers can get quotes from health insurance carriers, compare plans side by side, and apply for and purchase health insurance.
People interested in learning more or applying for open positions can contact Kyle Head at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-562-4008, or look at open positions at www.ehealthinsurance.com/about-ehealth/careers.
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6