In honor of Father’s Day this Sunday, here are some gift ideas to make sure the dads in your life know they are the best!
Dad’s breakfast: Wake Dad up with these fun “Mancakes.” This blogger has three different versions, the “Sporty Mancakes” made to look like different sports balls, the “Tie Mancakes” that are self-explanatory and even some “Dad Mancakes” made to look like your dad (be creative!). So cute and hopefully tasty!
Dad’s gift: I love this simple idea of making a “Booklet about Dad.” It’s at the LDS Activity Day Ideas blog, but can be used for a family or Primary class setting. Click in to find exactly how to make this sweet personalized gift.
Dad’s printables: Finally, print off any of these 13 darling printables, nine of which are found at LDS Printables (I love the “When Daddy Comes Home” versions) and four found at Strong Armor (my favorite is the first one where you can list your favorite traits about your dad). Click in, print out and watch your dad grin.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 140
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 21
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 7