In honor of Father’s Day this Sunday, here are some gift ideas to make sure the dads in your life know they are the best!
Dad’s breakfast: Wake Dad up with these fun “Mancakes.” This blogger has three different versions, the “Sporty Mancakes” made to look like different sports balls, the “Tie Mancakes” that are self-explanatory and even some “Dad Mancakes” made to look like your dad (be creative!). So cute and hopefully tasty!
Dad’s gift: I love this simple idea of making a “Booklet about Dad.” It’s at the LDS Activity Day Ideas blog, but can be used for a family or Primary class setting. Click in to find exactly how to make this sweet personalized gift.
Dad’s printables: Finally, print off any of these 13 darling printables, nine of which are found at LDS Printables (I love the “When Daddy Comes Home” versions) and four found at Strong Armor (my favorite is the first one where you can list your favorite traits about your dad). Click in, print out and watch your dad grin.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 58
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 45
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 21
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20