KAYSVILLE — Heritage Park will be the site of a festival on Saturday. The day will begin with a sunrise Zumba at 6 a.m. and end with an outdoor showing of "The Muppets" in the park at dusk.
Local independent musicians will perform throughout the day, and the event will include quilt displays, inspirational art, children's cultural corner, artists in action, storytelling and culinary features.
A musical performance by Carmen Rasmusen, finalist on "American Idol" Season 2, will take place at 7:30 p.m.
The festival, beginning at 11 a.m. with a mayor's welcome, is an event celebrating and showcasing music and art.
Heritage Park is located at 150 N. Fairfield Road. Parking is limited. A free shuttle will be available at Davis High School.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13