KAYSVILLE — Heritage Park will be the site of a festival on Saturday. The day will begin with a sunrise Zumba at 6 a.m. and end with an outdoor showing of "The Muppets" in the park at dusk.
Local independent musicians will perform throughout the day, and the event will include quilt displays, inspirational art, children's cultural corner, artists in action, storytelling and culinary features.
A musical performance by Carmen Rasmusen, finalist on "American Idol" Season 2, will take place at 7:30 p.m.
The festival, beginning at 11 a.m. with a mayor's welcome, is an event celebrating and showcasing music and art.
Heritage Park is located at 150 N. Fairfield Road. Parking is limited. A free shuttle will be available at Davis High School.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11