KAYSVILLE — Heritage Park will be the site of a festival on Saturday. The day will begin with a sunrise Zumba at 6 a.m. and end with an outdoor showing of "The Muppets" in the park at dusk.
Local independent musicians will perform throughout the day, and the event will include quilt displays, inspirational art, children's cultural corner, artists in action, storytelling and culinary features.
A musical performance by Carmen Rasmusen, finalist on "American Idol" Season 2, will take place at 7:30 p.m.
The festival, beginning at 11 a.m. with a mayor's welcome, is an event celebrating and showcasing music and art.
Heritage Park is located at 150 N. Fairfield Road. Parking is limited. A free shuttle will be available at Davis High School.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24