KAYSVILLE — Heritage Park will be the site of a festival on Saturday. The day will begin with a sunrise Zumba at 6 a.m. and end with an outdoor showing of "The Muppets" in the park at dusk.
Local independent musicians will perform throughout the day, and the event will include quilt displays, inspirational art, children's cultural corner, artists in action, storytelling and culinary features.
A musical performance by Carmen Rasmusen, finalist on "American Idol" Season 2, will take place at 7:30 p.m.
The festival, beginning at 11 a.m. with a mayor's welcome, is an event celebrating and showcasing music and art.
Heritage Park is located at 150 N. Fairfield Road. Parking is limited. A free shuttle will be available at Davis High School.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17