KAYSVILLE — Heritage Park will be the site of a festival on Saturday. The day will begin with a sunrise Zumba at 6 a.m. and end with an outdoor showing of "The Muppets" in the park at dusk.
Local independent musicians will perform throughout the day, and the event will include quilt displays, inspirational art, children's cultural corner, artists in action, storytelling and culinary features.
A musical performance by Carmen Rasmusen, finalist on "American Idol" Season 2, will take place at 7:30 p.m.
The festival, beginning at 11 a.m. with a mayor's welcome, is an event celebrating and showcasing music and art.
Heritage Park is located at 150 N. Fairfield Road. Parking is limited. A free shuttle will be available at Davis High School.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 26
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10