HILL AIR FORCE BASE — The base's third annual See Me, Save Me motorcycle safety campaign began with a motorcycle ride on Wednesday. The campaign aims to encourage motor vehicle operators to be on the lookout for motorcycles on the road.
The motorcycle ride through Davis and Weber Counties was intended to promote motorcycle awareness and safety on roads and highways to help save lives, according to a press release.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24