Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) plans to move traffic to Bangerter Highway's new grade-separated interchange at 7800 South June 16-17. Crews plan to shift traffic into the new configuration beginning the night of June 16, with motorists using the new traffic pattern by the afternoon of Sunday, June 17.
As traffic is moved onto the new bridge, the ThrU turns will be removed and left turns will be available by using the new ramps.
Crews are scheduled to move traffic onto the new bridge the night of June 16, with the bridge fully functioning by the afternoon of Sunday, June 17. Once the bridge is open, north-south traffic passing through the intersection will pass over 7800 South on the new bridge and will use ramps to turn east and west onto 7800 South — similar to a freeway interchange.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- Walking tour, barbecue Saturday in Murray
- Utah communities still among fastest-growing...
- Photos: Oh, let's go fly ... a drone
- Photos: Subway treats the needy to lunch
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 14
- Utah defends busting theater for... 12