Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) plans to move traffic to Bangerter Highway's new grade-separated interchange at 7800 South June 16-17. Crews plan to shift traffic into the new configuration beginning the night of June 16, with motorists using the new traffic pattern by the afternoon of Sunday, June 17.
As traffic is moved onto the new bridge, the ThrU turns will be removed and left turns will be available by using the new ramps.
Crews are scheduled to move traffic onto the new bridge the night of June 16, with the bridge fully functioning by the afternoon of Sunday, June 17. Once the bridge is open, north-south traffic passing through the intersection will pass over 7800 South on the new bridge and will use ramps to turn east and west onto 7800 South — similar to a freeway interchange.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson, but...
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 131
- Rally in support of police also draws... 39
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 22
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9
- Death of South Jordan man in shootout... 8