If the current job isn't bringing home the bacon, job hunting can get tricky while trying to keep good ties with the current company, according to Work Buzz.
A great way to get caught job hunting is by doing it on the work computer. Instead search on a smartphone and use the cellphone in a private place to make calls and set up interviews, according to the article.
Interviews should be at one time, like early in the day. Or scheduling interviews when many people are out of the office is an ideal time, said Roy Cohen, career counselor and executive coach to Work Buzz.
Supporting your current company through fulfilling your commitments and through social media sites like LinkedIn is a great way to promote yourself and your company, according to the article.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 6