If the current job isn't bringing home the bacon, job hunting can get tricky while trying to keep good ties with the current company, according to Work Buzz.
A great way to get caught job hunting is by doing it on the work computer. Instead search on a smartphone and use the cellphone in a private place to make calls and set up interviews, according to the article.
Interviews should be at one time, like early in the day. Or scheduling interviews when many people are out of the office is an ideal time, said Roy Cohen, career counselor and executive coach to Work Buzz.
Supporting your current company through fulfilling your commitments and through social media sites like LinkedIn is a great way to promote yourself and your company, according to the article.
- Financial interventions don't work
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 2
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 1