DUCHESNE — The Forest Service Office for the Ashley National Forest in Roosevelt Utah will close on Friday and employees will relocate to Duchesne.
The Roosevelt office is being conveyed to reduce facility maintenance and utility costs. the four employees in the Roosevelt office will be integrated into operations in Duchesne.
The funds from the sale of the Roosevelt Office will be used to create new office space and a bunkhouse for employees in Duchesne.
Forest permits will be available at the Forest Service Office in Duchesne, at Stewart’s Market in Roosevelt and at the Hanna Country Store in Hanna.
After Friday, call the Duchesne Office, 435-738-2482, for assistance.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 15