DUCHESNE — The Forest Service Office for the Ashley National Forest in Roosevelt Utah will close on Friday and employees will relocate to Duchesne.
The Roosevelt office is being conveyed to reduce facility maintenance and utility costs. the four employees in the Roosevelt office will be integrated into operations in Duchesne.
The funds from the sale of the Roosevelt Office will be used to create new office space and a bunkhouse for employees in Duchesne.
Forest permits will be available at the Forest Service Office in Duchesne, at Stewart’s Market in Roosevelt and at the Hanna Country Store in Hanna.
After Friday, call the Duchesne Office, 435-738-2482, for assistance.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 37
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 28
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18