DUCHESNE — The Forest Service Office for the Ashley National Forest in Roosevelt Utah will close on Friday and employees will relocate to Duchesne.
The Roosevelt office is being conveyed to reduce facility maintenance and utility costs. the four employees in the Roosevelt office will be integrated into operations in Duchesne.
The funds from the sale of the Roosevelt Office will be used to create new office space and a bunkhouse for employees in Duchesne.
Forest permits will be available at the Forest Service Office in Duchesne, at Stewart’s Market in Roosevelt and at the Hanna Country Store in Hanna.
After Friday, call the Duchesne Office, 435-738-2482, for assistance.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12