DUCHESNE — The Forest Service Office for the Ashley National Forest in Roosevelt Utah will close on Friday and employees will relocate to Duchesne.
The Roosevelt office is being conveyed to reduce facility maintenance and utility costs. the four employees in the Roosevelt office will be integrated into operations in Duchesne.
The funds from the sale of the Roosevelt Office will be used to create new office space and a bunkhouse for employees in Duchesne.
Forest permits will be available at the Forest Service Office in Duchesne, at Stewart’s Market in Roosevelt and at the Hanna Country Store in Hanna.
After Friday, call the Duchesne Office, 435-738-2482, for assistance.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 94
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 68
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 29
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18