DUCHESNE — The Forest Service Office for the Ashley National Forest in Roosevelt Utah will close on Friday and employees will relocate to Duchesne.
The Roosevelt office is being conveyed to reduce facility maintenance and utility costs. the four employees in the Roosevelt office will be integrated into operations in Duchesne.
The funds from the sale of the Roosevelt Office will be used to create new office space and a bunkhouse for employees in Duchesne.
Forest permits will be available at the Forest Service Office in Duchesne, at Stewart’s Market in Roosevelt and at the Hanna Country Store in Hanna.
After Friday, call the Duchesne Office, 435-738-2482, for assistance.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14