Nowadays college students may be looking for the major that will guarantee them a job, rather than a preferred career choice. Last month, 1 in 10 Americans were unable to find a job, according to Investopedia.
Below are three career fields that will probably lead to a job.
Unemployment rates at zero can be found in science fields, such as in geophysics, said the article. Jobs that require a deeper study in the science field would be criminal justice or geoscience.
For mathematics majors, the unemployment rate hits as high as 5 percent, which is still below the national average, according to Investopedia. An automatic job in the math field is actuarial science, which will study statistics, math and computer programming.
Though not every healthcare profession has a guarantee, many of the careers do. "The top four majors included a medical technology technician, nursing, treatment therapy and a medical assistant," said the article.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- Airline industry is least liked industries in...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- Happiness research inspired one... 13
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- University of Utah commits to buying... 3
- Leadership touted at governor's... 3