Nowadays college students may be looking for the major that will guarantee them a job, rather than a preferred career choice. Last month, 1 in 10 Americans were unable to find a job, according to Investopedia.
Below are three career fields that will probably lead to a job.
Unemployment rates at zero can be found in science fields, such as in geophysics, said the article. Jobs that require a deeper study in the science field would be criminal justice or geoscience.
For mathematics majors, the unemployment rate hits as high as 5 percent, which is still below the national average, according to Investopedia. An automatic job in the math field is actuarial science, which will study statistics, math and computer programming.
Though not every healthcare profession has a guarantee, many of the careers do. "The top four majors included a medical technology technician, nursing, treatment therapy and a medical assistant," said the article.
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic' releases;...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 56
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Obama idea to trim college savings... 6
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3