SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney will be in Utah Friday to raise money for his general election campaign against President Barack Obama and to give a hand to a fellow Republican.
Romeny will appear with, Sen. Orrin Hatch Friday afternoon at Tac Air, a maintenance company at the Salt Lake International Airport. Hatch faces a challenger in Utah's June 26 primary.
Later, Romney will host a $2,500-a-plate fundraiser at the Grand America Hotel. For a contribution of $10,000, participants can also attend a VIP reception that includes a photo with Romney.
The former leader of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City will end the evening at a special dinner for his biggest donors at a home in the Salt Lake area. Only contibutors who write checks for as much as $78,500 to the Romney Victory fund are invited.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Man hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Provo
- Photos: Students salute military personnel...
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme Court...
- Youth volunteers plant 3,000 flags at Sandy...
- Man charged with threats of terrorism,...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 18
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8