SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney will be in Utah Friday to raise money for his general election campaign against President Barack Obama and to give a hand to a fellow Republican.
Romeny will appear with, Sen. Orrin Hatch Friday afternoon at Tac Air, a maintenance company at the Salt Lake International Airport. Hatch faces a challenger in Utah's June 26 primary.
Later, Romney will host a $2,500-a-plate fundraiser at the Grand America Hotel. For a contribution of $10,000, participants can also attend a VIP reception that includes a photo with Romney.
The former leader of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City will end the evening at a special dinner for his biggest donors at a home in the Salt Lake area. Only contibutors who write checks for as much as $78,500 to the Romney Victory fund are invited.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8