SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney will be in Utah Friday to raise money for his general election campaign against President Barack Obama and to give a hand to a fellow Republican.
Romeny will appear with, Sen. Orrin Hatch Friday afternoon at Tac Air, a maintenance company at the Salt Lake International Airport. Hatch faces a challenger in Utah's June 26 primary.
Later, Romney will host a $2,500-a-plate fundraiser at the Grand America Hotel. For a contribution of $10,000, participants can also attend a VIP reception that includes a photo with Romney.
The former leader of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City will end the evening at a special dinner for his biggest donors at a home in the Salt Lake area. Only contibutors who write checks for as much as $78,500 to the Romney Victory fund are invited.
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Sandy man beat woman, tried to put her in an...
- 10 Utahns charged in alleged identity theft...
- 6-year-old recounts terror of man breaking...
- UVU hopes to become 'national leader' with...
- Lane splits on I-15 near Point of the Mountain
- 15 moments many Utahns will never forget
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- Utahns have mixed reactions to Supreme... 58
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 30
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 24
- Educators, parents see four-year high... 13
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 13
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 12