SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney will be in Utah Friday to raise money for his general election campaign against President Barack Obama and to give a hand to a fellow Republican.
Romeny will appear with, Sen. Orrin Hatch Friday afternoon at Tac Air, a maintenance company at the Salt Lake International Airport. Hatch faces a challenger in Utah's June 26 primary.
Later, Romney will host a $2,500-a-plate fundraiser at the Grand America Hotel. For a contribution of $10,000, participants can also attend a VIP reception that includes a photo with Romney.
The former leader of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City will end the evening at a special dinner for his biggest donors at a home in the Salt Lake area. Only contibutors who write checks for as much as $78,500 to the Romney Victory fund are invited.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- About Utah: How this Utahn turned a chance...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 65
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18