SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney will be in Utah Friday to raise money for his general election campaign against President Barack Obama and to give a hand to a fellow Republican.
Romeny will appear with, Sen. Orrin Hatch Friday afternoon at Tac Air, a maintenance company at the Salt Lake International Airport. Hatch faces a challenger in Utah's June 26 primary.
Later, Romney will host a $2,500-a-plate fundraiser at the Grand America Hotel. For a contribution of $10,000, participants can also attend a VIP reception that includes a photo with Romney.
The former leader of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City will end the evening at a special dinner for his biggest donors at a home in the Salt Lake area. Only contibutors who write checks for as much as $78,500 to the Romney Victory fund are invited.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18