Carl Dylan. Callie Moore. Ryan Innes. Spencer Glenn. Van Lady Love. Twenty for Seven. The Neighbors. Joe Banua.
They all have a chance to perform with the Beach Boys at this year's Stadium of Fire.
On June 13 at 7:30 p.m., these artists will play at the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre in a competition sponsored by America's Freedom Festival and TopBlip.com.
The pool of competitors began with 2,697 applicants, was narrowed down to 64 and then to eight by more than 30,000 votes cast online earlier in May. The top two groups will perform at the July 4 event and receive a $10,000 prize.
"I'm really looking forward to being a part of this event and seeing all the performers," said Dave Barnes, a country music artist and Grammy nominee, in a news release for the competition. "The talent that has come out is really impressive."
Barnes will also perform at the June 13 show.
With some variety in music genres, the SCERA show will appeal to a range of music lovers, according to competition's producers. More information and music videos from each performer are available at www.freedomfestival.org.
"It's going to be an incredible show," TopBlip.com president Sean Bingham said in the news release.
What: Stadium of Fire Competition
Where: SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre
When: June 13, 7:30 p.m.
How much: $8, with $3 discount using the promo code "beachboys" on the website
- These touching Christmas ads will melt any...
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- Seasonal stagings: Area theaters host holiday...
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- 'Music and the Spoken Word': When Christmas...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- Coloring books offer adults something they...
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of 'Ave...
- Steve Eaton: 'Bewitched' apparitions... 8
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 5
- 6 things to help you cope with the end... 2
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of... 2
- These touching Christmas ads will melt... 1
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes 1
- Surprising success: 'A Charlie Brown... 1
- Answering the question 'Dad, what's... 1