Carl Dylan. Callie Moore. Ryan Innes. Spencer Glenn. Van Lady Love. Twenty for Seven. The Neighbors. Joe Banua.
They all have a chance to perform with the Beach Boys at this year's Stadium of Fire.
On June 13 at 7:30 p.m., these artists will play at the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre in a competition sponsored by America's Freedom Festival and TopBlip.com.
The pool of competitors began with 2,697 applicants, was narrowed down to 64 and then to eight by more than 30,000 votes cast online earlier in May. The top two groups will perform at the July 4 event and receive a $10,000 prize.
"I'm really looking forward to being a part of this event and seeing all the performers," said Dave Barnes, a country music artist and Grammy nominee, in a news release for the competition. "The talent that has come out is really impressive."
Barnes will also perform at the June 13 show.
With some variety in music genres, the SCERA show will appeal to a range of music lovers, according to competition's producers. More information and music videos from each performer are available at www.freedomfestival.org.
"It's going to be an incredible show," TopBlip.com president Sean Bingham said in the news release.
What: Stadium of Fire Competition
Where: SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre
When: June 13, 7:30 p.m.
How much: $8, with $3 discount using the promo code "beachboys" on the website
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- Study: Action-packed TV might make you snack...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1