Eagles coach Andy Reid and others answer questions about Mormons
Michael Perez, AP
Our take: Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid and other prominent members of the LDS Church on the East Coast participated in a symposium to address questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The event was well covered by the media.
BROOMALL, Pa. — On Sunday night, the pews inside Broomall, Pa., chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints were filled to listen in on a discussion about Mormonism.
The symposium was hosted by none other than Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who joined the Mormon church while playing football for Brigham Young University, according to newsworks.org.
For the rest of this story and the NBC video, visit marplenewtown.patch.com.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 50
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7