Eagles coach Andy Reid and others answer questions about Mormons
Michael Perez, AP
Our take: Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid and other prominent members of the LDS Church on the East Coast participated in a symposium to address questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The event was well covered by the media.
BROOMALL, Pa. — On Sunday night, the pews inside Broomall, Pa., chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints were filled to listen in on a discussion about Mormonism.
The symposium was hosted by none other than Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who joined the Mormon church while playing football for Brigham Young University, according to newsworks.org.
For the rest of this story and the NBC video, visit marplenewtown.patch.com.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- General Women's Session focuses on... 15
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8