Michael Perez, AP
Our take: Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid and other prominent members of the LDS Church on the East Coast participated in a symposium to address questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The event was well covered by the media.
BROOMALL, Pa. — On Sunday night, the pews inside Broomall, Pa., chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints were filled to listen in on a discussion about Mormonism.
The symposium was hosted by none other than Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who joined the Mormon church while playing football for Brigham Young University, according to newsworks.org.
For the rest of this story and the NBC video, visit marplenewtown.patch.com.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir celebrates Easter...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Watch: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 78
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 51
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24