Michael Perez, AP
Our take: Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid and other prominent members of the LDS Church on the East Coast participated in a symposium to address questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The event was well covered by the media.
BROOMALL, Pa. — On Sunday night, the pews inside Broomall, Pa., chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints were filled to listen in on a discussion about Mormonism.
The symposium was hosted by none other than Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who joined the Mormon church while playing football for Brigham Young University, according to newsworks.org.
For the rest of this story and the NBC video, visit marplenewtown.patch.com.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter of name...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 22
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 18