Eagles coach Andy Reid and others answer questions about Mormons
Michael Perez, AP
Our take: Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid and other prominent members of the LDS Church on the East Coast participated in a symposium to address questions about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The event was well covered by the media.
BROOMALL, Pa. — On Sunday night, the pews inside Broomall, Pa., chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints were filled to listen in on a discussion about Mormonism.
The symposium was hosted by none other than Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who joined the Mormon church while playing football for Brigham Young University, according to newsworks.org.
For the rest of this story and the NBC video, visit marplenewtown.patch.com.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6