Ravell Call, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Burt Brothers on Wednesday celebrated the grand reopening of its Farmington location, one of seven family-owned stores owned by Wendel and Ron Burt that have served the Salt Lake City area since 1991.
Racing legend Mario Andretti was on hand for the event.
Andretti began his visit with a private reception for Burt Brothers guests, during which a special presentation was made to Coats for Kids. Burt Brothers has been a longtime supporter of Coats for Kids, an organization that works to ensure that every child who needs a winter coat receives a new one.
After the reception, Andretti visited with fans and signed autographs at the store.
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- New solar energy project at Utah Olympic Oval...
- Company plans to hire up to 1,000 new...
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City...
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last year
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- New solar energy project at Utah... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- US-EU trade talks sour amid chlorine... 1