Ravell Call, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Burt Brothers on Wednesday celebrated the grand reopening of its Farmington location, one of seven family-owned stores owned by Wendel and Ron Burt that have served the Salt Lake City area since 1991.
Racing legend Mario Andretti was on hand for the event.
Andretti began his visit with a private reception for Burt Brothers guests, during which a special presentation was made to Coats for Kids. Burt Brothers has been a longtime supporter of Coats for Kids, an organization that works to ensure that every child who needs a winter coat receives a new one.
After the reception, Andretti visited with fans and signed autographs at the store.
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- What you need to know about massive air bag...
- Utah improves score in national rankings on...
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Ridesharing company Uber launches in Nevada
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- US halal food supplier indicted over beef...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 9
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- EPA: Gas mileage inflated on 4 Mini... 1