Ravell Call, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Burt Brothers on Wednesday celebrated the grand reopening of its Farmington location, one of seven family-owned stores owned by Wendel and Ron Burt that have served the Salt Lake City area since 1991.
Racing legend Mario Andretti was on hand for the event.
Andretti began his visit with a private reception for Burt Brothers guests, during which a special presentation was made to Coats for Kids. Burt Brothers has been a longtime supporter of Coats for Kids, an organization that works to ensure that every child who needs a winter coat receives a new one.
After the reception, Andretti visited with fans and signed autographs at the store.
- Volunteer deputy accused of shooting unarmed...
- RC Willey opens new store at University Place...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters Utah's...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Where does 'cool' come from?
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Are you rich or poor? The answer may be... 21
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Gas prices in Utah climb 15 cents above... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4