Ravell Call, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Burt Brothers on Wednesday celebrated the grand reopening of its Farmington location, one of seven family-owned stores owned by Wendel and Ron Burt that have served the Salt Lake City area since 1991.
Racing legend Mario Andretti was on hand for the event.
Andretti began his visit with a private reception for Burt Brothers guests, during which a special presentation was made to Coats for Kids. Burt Brothers has been a longtime supporter of Coats for Kids, an organization that works to ensure that every child who needs a winter coat receives a new one.
After the reception, Andretti visited with fans and signed autographs at the store.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- As times get better can you keep a leash on...
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of the...
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- Millennials relying on prepaid cards and...
- Want a better return on your college...
- Got weeds? Hire a goat
- Animal rights group threatens Utah fur farms...
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 16
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey... 10
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 6
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2
- Highly efficient 'passive homes' gain... 1
- Secret to Prism program: It's just one... 1