Ravell Call, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Burt Brothers on Wednesday celebrated the grand reopening of its Farmington location, one of seven family-owned stores owned by Wendel and Ron Burt that have served the Salt Lake City area since 1991.
Racing legend Mario Andretti was on hand for the event.
Andretti began his visit with a private reception for Burt Brothers guests, during which a special presentation was made to Coats for Kids. Burt Brothers has been a longtime supporter of Coats for Kids, an organization that works to ensure that every child who needs a winter coat receives a new one.
After the reception, Andretti visited with fans and signed autographs at the store.
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- David Muir takes over ABC's 'World News' from...
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- Dave Ramsey says: Pets and rental properties...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Netflix unveils new way to share recommendations
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 5
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Feds eye stricter rules for railroad... 2
- Obama promoting economic gains as... 2
- No timeline announced yet for... 2
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152... 2