Red roundup: Fundraiser set for son of Utah athletic department employee
Utefans.net is supporting a fundraiser for Dyllon Peters, the son of University of Utah athletics department account representative Darrell Peters. Dyllon had his right leg amputated below the knee and needs funding to cover surgery costs, therapy and a prosthetic leg. The link includes access to a story in the U.S. Airforce's Hilltop Times and other information. Donations can be made at any KeyBank.
— ESPN.com's Kevin Gemmell looks at the Pac-12's 1,000-yard rushers, including Utah's John White IV.
— Former Ute and NBA free agent Andre Miller will reportedly speak with the Miami Heat in the offseason.
— USC advised to "watch out for this one" on Oct. 4 at Utah.
— ESPN 700's Bill and Hans talk college football with Stewart Mandel of si.com.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 128
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 51
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 24
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 15