Red roundup: Fundraiser set for son of Utah athletic department employee
Utefans.net is supporting a fundraiser for Dyllon Peters, the son of University of Utah athletics department account representative Darrell Peters. Dyllon had his right leg amputated below the knee and needs funding to cover surgery costs, therapy and a prosthetic leg. The link includes access to a story in the U.S. Airforce's Hilltop Times and other information. Donations can be made at any KeyBank.
— ESPN.com's Kevin Gemmell looks at the Pac-12's 1,000-yard rushers, including Utah's John White IV.
— Former Ute and NBA free agent Andre Miller will reportedly speak with the Miami Heat in the offseason.
— USC advised to "watch out for this one" on Oct. 4 at Utah.
— ESPN 700's Bill and Hans talk college football with Stewart Mandel of si.com.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14