Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students ended their school year with a splash of fun and color.
The annual Color Day took place Tuesday at the McCarthey Campus of Rowland Hall School. Each age wears a different brightly colored T-shirt to indicate their grade level. Games, water play, parades, music, dancing, and lots of smiling faces — Color Day has been a tradition at Rowland Hall for more than two decades.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 67
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18