Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students ended their school year with a splash of fun and color.
The annual Color Day took place Tuesday at the McCarthey Campus of Rowland Hall School. Each age wears a different brightly colored T-shirt to indicate their grade level. Games, water play, parades, music, dancing, and lots of smiling faces — Color Day has been a tradition at Rowland Hall for more than two decades.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 16
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14