SALT LAKE CITY — Trader Joe's has signed a lease to open its first Utah store in Salt Lake City with a target opening date in the fourth quarter of 2012, a news release stated. The Salt Lake store will be located at 634 E. 400 South.
Founded in 1958, the California-based grocery store today includes more than 370 stores in 32 states.
Trader Joe's carries an extensive array of domestic and imported foods and beverages including fresh-baked artisan breads, Arabica bean coffees, international frozen entrées, 100 percent juices, fresh crop nuts, deli items, and vitamins and supplements, as well as the basics, like milk and eggs.
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong weeks...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Former middle-class moms choose new identity...
- Dick Harmon: Utah analytics company breaks...
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups on...
- New app helps consumers purchase products...
- Two new hotels announced for downtown Salt...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 26
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 8
- New app helps consumers purchase... 8
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- Ty Kiisel: Small-town businesses across... 4
- BLM proposes to open lands near Vernal... 4