, Utah Department of Public Safety
SULPHURDALE, Beaver County — A man was in critical condition Sunday after a semitrailer rollover on I-15 in Beaver County.
Officials believe the driver of the semitrailer fell asleep at the wheel while driving south on I-15 at approximately 3:30 p.m. The driver awoke as the vehicle drifted off the roadway and over-corrected, rolling the semitrailer onto its side and blocking both southbound lanes of traffic.
The driver was traveling with another man who was partially ejected from the vehicle. He was flown to a hospital in critical condition, officials said.
Traffic was rerouted around the accident for approximately three and a half hours.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 103
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17