"LIFE ROCKS! How Firm is Your Foundation?" John Bytheway, Deseret Book, $9.99, 120 pages (nf)
Where have you built your life?
That is the question author John Bytheway asks readers to consider in his new pocket-size book, "Life Rocks!"
The message of the book is intended for teenagers but could apply to adults as well. To help readers understand his concept, Bytheway organized his book into five chapters, or "Life Rocks," designed to answer these questions:
- My Identity: Who is God, and who am I?
- My Savior: Whose am I?
- My Standards: What do I believe?
- My Purpose: Why am I here, and where am I going?
- My Neighbor: Who needs my help?
Included in the pages are insightful general authority quotes, scripture verses, illustrations and codes with links to bonus talks and videos. Bytheway hopes his young readers come away from this book having learned how to build their lives on a firm foundation.
"We may never meet in this life, but if we do, I hope you'll shake my hand, look me in the eye and say, 'Life Rocks!'"
"Life Rocks!" is available wherever LDS books are sold.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- Mormon Channel releases gritty videos of real...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- How serving an LDS mission prepared me for...
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between Lehite...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 256
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 106
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 44
- LDS Church releases statement after... 28
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 13
- Is there too much faith in college... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 10
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins... 8