"LIFE ROCKS! How Firm is Your Foundation?" John Bytheway, Deseret Book, $9.99, 120 pages (nf)
Where have you built your life?
That is the question author John Bytheway asks readers to consider in his new pocket-size book, "Life Rocks!"
The message of the book is intended for teenagers but could apply to adults as well. To help readers understand his concept, Bytheway organized his book into five chapters, or "Life Rocks," designed to answer these questions:
- My Identity: Who is God, and who am I?
- My Savior: Whose am I?
- My Standards: What do I believe?
- My Purpose: Why am I here, and where am I going?
- My Neighbor: Who needs my help?
Included in the pages are insightful general authority quotes, scripture verses, illustrations and codes with links to bonus talks and videos. Bytheway hopes his young readers come away from this book having learned how to build their lives on a firm foundation.
"We may never meet in this life, but if we do, I hope you'll shake my hand, look me in the eye and say, 'Life Rocks!'"
"Life Rocks!" is available wherever LDS books are sold.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Cookbook review: 'The Lion House Cookbook'...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9