LDS Church to participate in San Jose interfaith blood drive, Valley Catholic Online reports
Our take: This article is an informative advance for the Interfaith Community Blood Drive in July.
From the Valley Catholic Online: Parishioners across the Diocese of San Jose, Calif., will roll up their sleeves during the month of July to give blood at one of seven parish collection sites during the Interfaith Community Blood Drive.
The DSJ, together with the Diocese of Oakland and a number of faith communities including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Islamic community in the South Bay, will take part in this humanitarian effort, which will involve over 80 blood drives in California cities from Ukiah to Monterey.
For the rest of this article, visit valleycatholiconline.com.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20