LDS Church to participate in San Jose interfaith blood drive, Valley Catholic Online reports
Our take: This article is an informative advance for the Interfaith Community Blood Drive in July.
From the Valley Catholic Online: Parishioners across the Diocese of San Jose, Calif., will roll up their sleeves during the month of July to give blood at one of seven parish collection sites during the Interfaith Community Blood Drive.
The DSJ, together with the Diocese of Oakland and a number of faith communities including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Islamic community in the South Bay, will take part in this humanitarian effort, which will involve over 80 blood drives in California cities from Ukiah to Monterey.
For the rest of this article, visit valleycatholiconline.com.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 125
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- LDS statement could move Utah... 12