LDS Church to participate in San Jose interfaith blood drive, Valley Catholic Online reports
Our take: This article is an informative advance for the Interfaith Community Blood Drive in July.
From the Valley Catholic Online: Parishioners across the Diocese of San Jose, Calif., will roll up their sleeves during the month of July to give blood at one of seven parish collection sites during the Interfaith Community Blood Drive.
The DSJ, together with the Diocese of Oakland and a number of faith communities including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Islamic community in the South Bay, will take part in this humanitarian effort, which will involve over 80 blood drives in California cities from Ukiah to Monterey.
For the rest of this article, visit valleycatholiconline.com.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye, others to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- The effect of having a widow's mite of faith
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's tender...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 15
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1