LDS Church to participate in San Jose interfaith blood drive, Valley Catholic Online reports
Our take: This article is an informative advance for the Interfaith Community Blood Drive in July.
From the Valley Catholic Online: Parishioners across the Diocese of San Jose, Calif., will roll up their sleeves during the month of July to give blood at one of seven parish collection sites during the Interfaith Community Blood Drive.
The DSJ, together with the Diocese of Oakland and a number of faith communities including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Islamic community in the South Bay, will take part in this humanitarian effort, which will involve over 80 blood drives in California cities from Ukiah to Monterey.
For the rest of this article, visit valleycatholiconline.com.
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 140
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 21
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 7