LDS Church to participate in San Jose interfaith blood drive, Valley Catholic Online reports
Our take: This article is an informative advance for the Interfaith Community Blood Drive in July.
From the Valley Catholic Online: Parishioners across the Diocese of San Jose, Calif., will roll up their sleeves during the month of July to give blood at one of seven parish collection sites during the Interfaith Community Blood Drive.
The DSJ, together with the Diocese of Oakland and a number of faith communities including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Islamic community in the South Bay, will take part in this humanitarian effort, which will involve over 80 blood drives in California cities from Ukiah to Monterey.
For the rest of this article, visit valleycatholiconline.com.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- General Women's Session focuses on... 34
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16