Mormon.org widget: I am pleased to present a new tool for bloggers and site developers: the Mormon.org widget, which lets you share Mormon.org content right on your blog or site! It’s easy to upload to your sidebar and is, as explained at the link, “a simple way to engage others in learning about (the church).” Watch my column next week for more information on this small but powerful new tool.
D&C videos: Get a jump start on next year’s Doctrine & Covenants study by familiarizing yourself with church history stories recently uploaded on the Mormon Messages YouTube site. These make great family home evening or Sunday lessons and would be wonderful to share with children. Enjoy!
Temple news: With the simple strains of “I Love to See the Temple” playing behind gorgeous images, this incredible video depicts the recent placement of the angel Moroni on the the Gilbert Arizona Temple. So amazing. And for more incredible photos of the Angel Moroni placement, check out the recent posts from the Gilbert AZ Temple blog here.
And speaking of temples, did you see these just-released renderings of the Connecticut and Indiana temples? Awesome!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- 21 uplifting quotes from Elder L. Tom Perry
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- Why more young women are leaving church
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's... 83
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership... 73
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to... 44
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 43
- Michelle Llewellyn: How can I defend... 27
- Is your financial house in order? 10... 25
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22