Mormon.org widget: I am pleased to present a new tool for bloggers and site developers: the Mormon.org widget, which lets you share Mormon.org content right on your blog or site! It’s easy to upload to your sidebar and is, as explained at the link, “a simple way to engage others in learning about (the church).” Watch my column next week for more information on this small but powerful new tool.
D&C videos: Get a jump start on next year’s Doctrine & Covenants study by familiarizing yourself with church history stories recently uploaded on the Mormon Messages YouTube site. These make great family home evening or Sunday lessons and would be wonderful to share with children. Enjoy!
Temple news: With the simple strains of “I Love to See the Temple” playing behind gorgeous images, this incredible video depicts the recent placement of the angel Moroni on the the Gilbert Arizona Temple. So amazing. And for more incredible photos of the Angel Moroni placement, check out the recent posts from the Gilbert AZ Temple blog here.
And speaking of temples, did you see these just-released renderings of the Connecticut and Indiana temples? Awesome!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 108
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 38
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 36
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 35
- New friends plan to work together to... 29
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 17
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- 5 reasons why we want to believe Jesus... 15