Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker, City Councilman Luke Garrott and the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City celebrated a quartet of local retailers newly located on downtown's Main Street on Thursday.
The businesses — Beckett & Robb, Ray's Barbershop, Southam Gallery and Twisted Roots — are all tenants in recently renovated retail spaces that were acquired in 2009 as part of the Redevelopment Agency's purchase of the historic Utah Theatre.
- 7 ways to help your loved one when they've...
- UTA extending service to BYU-USU football game
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Consumer confidence continues to climb in Utah
- MountainStar to acquire Cache Valley Hospital
- Sandy Improvement District providing sewer...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- Is preschool worth the money? 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3
- Ground broken for transit-oriented... 3