Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker, City Councilman Luke Garrott and the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City celebrated a quartet of local retailers newly located on downtown's Main Street on Thursday.
The businesses — Beckett & Robb, Ray's Barbershop, Southam Gallery and Twisted Roots — are all tenants in recently renovated retail spaces that were acquired in 2009 as part of the Redevelopment Agency's purchase of the historic Utah Theatre.
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for hiring...
- Chinese city creates cellphone sidewalk lane
- How employers can improve the nation's health
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park City,...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Parents are short changing their girls... 2
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Prosecutor: Plant owner OK'd tainted... 1
- 4 Reasons shoppers will shrug off Home... 1