Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Mayor Ralph Becker, City Councilman Luke Garrott and the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City celebrated a quartet of local retailers newly located on downtown's Main Street on Thursday.
The businesses — Beckett & Robb, Ray's Barbershop, Southam Gallery and Twisted Roots — are all tenants in recently renovated retail spaces that were acquired in 2009 as part of the Redevelopment Agency's purchase of the historic Utah Theatre.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales, profit
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 6
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1