SANDY — A man was arrested after allegedly robbing a credit union Wednesday afternoon.
Spencer Bolingbroke, 25, was booked into Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated robbery, a first degree felony.
Sandy Police Sgt. Jon Arnold said a man entered a University Credit Union at 2275 E. Little Cottonwood Road around 3:50 p.m., displayed a handgun and demanded money from a teller. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money the man fled east on foot.
Arnold said a witness at the bank identified the man as Bolingbroke. Police contacted Bolingbroke at his home and took him into custody.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10