SANDY — A man was arrested after allegedly robbing a credit union Wednesday afternoon.
Spencer Bolingbroke, 25, was booked into Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated robbery, a first degree felony.
Sandy Police Sgt. Jon Arnold said a man entered a University Credit Union at 2275 E. Little Cottonwood Road around 3:50 p.m., displayed a handgun and demanded money from a teller. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money the man fled east on foot.
Arnold said a witness at the bank identified the man as Bolingbroke. Police contacted Bolingbroke at his home and took him into custody.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15