SANDY — A man was arrested after allegedly robbing a credit union Wednesday afternoon.
Spencer Bolingbroke, 25, was booked into Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated robbery, a first degree felony.
Sandy Police Sgt. Jon Arnold said a man entered a University Credit Union at 2275 E. Little Cottonwood Road around 3:50 p.m., displayed a handgun and demanded money from a teller. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money the man fled east on foot.
Arnold said a witness at the bank identified the man as Bolingbroke. Police contacted Bolingbroke at his home and took him into custody.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as BYU...
- Searchers find missing UTA vehicle in Wyoming...
- West Valley motorcyclist killed in crash
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 60
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 21
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11