SANDY — A man was arrested after allegedly robbing a credit union Wednesday afternoon.
Spencer Bolingbroke, 25, was booked into Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated robbery, a first degree felony.
Sandy Police Sgt. Jon Arnold said a man entered a University Credit Union at 2275 E. Little Cottonwood Road around 3:50 p.m., displayed a handgun and demanded money from a teller. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money the man fled east on foot.
Arnold said a witness at the bank identified the man as Bolingbroke. Police contacted Bolingbroke at his home and took him into custody.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Family frustrated with lack of charges in...
- Smithfield man stabbed father to death after...
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint claims...
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21