SANDY — A man was arrested after allegedly robbing a credit union Wednesday afternoon.
Spencer Bolingbroke, 25, was booked into Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of aggravated robbery, a first degree felony.
Sandy Police Sgt. Jon Arnold said a man entered a University Credit Union at 2275 E. Little Cottonwood Road around 3:50 p.m., displayed a handgun and demanded money from a teller. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money the man fled east on foot.
Arnold said a witness at the bank identified the man as Bolingbroke. Police contacted Bolingbroke at his home and took him into custody.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7