Blue roundup: Will BYU's season-opener vs. Washington State get bumped up two days?
BYU and Washington State could be playing their season-opener two days earlier than originally announced, on a Thursday night on ESPN.
WSU athletic director Bill Moos hinted Monday that the game between the WSU Cougars and the BYU Cougars could be moved up to Aug. 30, helping to kick off the opening weekend of college football. Nothing official has been announced yet.
One of the many storylines of this game — first-year WSU coach Mike Leach, the former coach at Texas Tech, will be returning to his alma mater, BYU.
Lone Peak High receiver Talon Shumway has committed to BYU.
Legendary BYU coach LaVell Edwards laments the potential demise of the Western Athletic Conference in football.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37