Adobe Creative Cloud gives users access to entire Adobe library for monthly fee
Peter Zschunke, Associated Press
Making a move some tech fans believe is long overdue, Adobe recently launched its subscription-based Adobe Creative Cloud.
Now, for less than the cost of a single Photoshop license (strung out over the course of a year), you can have access to every application in the company’s lineup. Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Acrobat X, Premiere Pro and InDesign are just a few of the titles being offered for between $30 to $80 a month, depending on your current account status and level of commitment. In some cases, single licenses are also being offered for a monthly charge of $19.99.
Adobe experimented with the subscription idea last year with its CS 5.5 lineup, but the model was tier based and dictated that users select a suite of applications as opposed to having unlimited access to the company’s offerings.
Included with the new service are 20 gigabytes of online storage, the Adobe touch applications and the promise that you’ll always be up to date with the latest features and security patches.
“Creative Cloud will allow our product teams to unleash a constant stream of innovation, releasing new features, apps and services as they are developed,” said David Wadhwani, senior vice president of Digital Media Business at Adobe.
For more information on features, pricing and education availability, visit www.adobe.com.
You can contact Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should send...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 2