Adobe Creative Cloud gives users access to entire Adobe library for monthly fee
Peter Zschunke, Associated Press
Making a move some tech fans believe is long overdue, Adobe recently launched its subscription-based Adobe Creative Cloud.
Now, for less than the cost of a single Photoshop license (strung out over the course of a year), you can have access to every application in the company’s lineup. Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Acrobat X, Premiere Pro and InDesign are just a few of the titles being offered for between $30 to $80 a month, depending on your current account status and level of commitment. In some cases, single licenses are also being offered for a monthly charge of $19.99.
Adobe experimented with the subscription idea last year with its CS 5.5 lineup, but the model was tier based and dictated that users select a suite of applications as opposed to having unlimited access to the company’s offerings.
Included with the new service are 20 gigabytes of online storage, the Adobe touch applications and the promise that you’ll always be up to date with the latest features and security patches.
“Creative Cloud will allow our product teams to unleash a constant stream of innovation, releasing new features, apps and services as they are developed,” said David Wadhwani, senior vice president of Digital Media Business at Adobe.
For more information on features, pricing and education availability, visit www.adobe.com.
You can contact Travis at email@example.com
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead guilty to...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Groups chase air pollution to keep...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 49
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 41
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Lease or buy: That's the (car) question 11
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- Tipping is more than just a kind... 5