Adobe Creative Cloud gives users access to entire Adobe library for monthly fee
Peter Zschunke, Associated Press
Making a move some tech fans believe is long overdue, Adobe recently launched its subscription-based Adobe Creative Cloud.
Now, for less than the cost of a single Photoshop license (strung out over the course of a year), you can have access to every application in the company’s lineup. Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Acrobat X, Premiere Pro and InDesign are just a few of the titles being offered for between $30 to $80 a month, depending on your current account status and level of commitment. In some cases, single licenses are also being offered for a monthly charge of $19.99.
Adobe experimented with the subscription idea last year with its CS 5.5 lineup, but the model was tier based and dictated that users select a suite of applications as opposed to having unlimited access to the company’s offerings.
Included with the new service are 20 gigabytes of online storage, the Adobe touch applications and the promise that you’ll always be up to date with the latest features and security patches.
“Creative Cloud will allow our product teams to unleash a constant stream of innovation, releasing new features, apps and services as they are developed,” said David Wadhwani, senior vice president of Digital Media Business at Adobe.
For more information on features, pricing and education availability, visit www.adobe.com.
You can contact Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utahns urged to shift spending during Small...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and Giving...
- Black Friday mayhem: A tale of humor and...
- Small Business Saturday carves out place...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick meal,...
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 10
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 3
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1