Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — Salt Lake County celebrated Bike Month on Monday with the placement of new bicycle route signs and roadway paint.
Mayor Peter Corroon placed the first bike route sign as part of Salt Lake County's new County Connectivity Project that connects major routes and popular destinations.
The county also installed directional and mileage signs so cyclists can easily navigate to key points of interest.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22