Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — Salt Lake County celebrated Bike Month on Monday with the placement of new bicycle route signs and roadway paint.
Mayor Peter Corroon placed the first bike route sign as part of Salt Lake County's new County Connectivity Project that connects major routes and popular destinations.
The county also installed directional and mileage signs so cyclists can easily navigate to key points of interest.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11