Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — Salt Lake County celebrated Bike Month on Monday with the placement of new bicycle route signs and roadway paint.
Mayor Peter Corroon placed the first bike route sign as part of Salt Lake County's new County Connectivity Project that connects major routes and popular destinations.
The county also installed directional and mileage signs so cyclists can easily navigate to key points of interest.
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- Dam project forces closure of Tibble Fork area
- Two arrested for allegedly siccing pit bull...
- Changes to TRAX gates being made at 2 U....
- USU professors receive $5.8M in Nuclear...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19