Red roundup: Tony Bergstrom battling 'mental gymnastics' at Raiders camp
Jeff Chiu, Associated Press
Former Ute Tony Bergstrom is battling "mental gymnastics" in his first camp with the Oakland Raiders. The offensive lineman is the franchise's top overall draft pick this year. He was taken in the third round.
— NBA free agent and ex-Ute Andre Miller says he'll keep his options open.
— Could Rice-Eccles Stadium be home to a USFL team? The revived league is reportedly still considering Salt Lake City for a franchise.
— Oregon swept the Pac-12 track meets. The Utah women tied for 10th.
— Eight Pac-12 softball teams made the NCAA tournament field.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22