Book review: 'I Want to Be a Mommy' looks at what to be in life
"I WANT TO BE A MOMMY," written and illustrated by Judy Cooley, Shadow Mountain, $17.99 (ages 3 and up)
In this picture book, a little girl wonders what she wants to be when she grows up as her mother tells her she could be anything.
A princess? An explorer? A doctor? A movie star? The president?
As she explores, she looks at the bright side of each occupation she picks but looks for something more until she sees what she can be and how to do all of those things she's daydreamed about.
Judy Cooley's bright watercolor illustrations add to this delightful book.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- Athletes, artists and LDS apostles: 46...
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Book recounts LDS Church history using Legos
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 267
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 91
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 69
- Why I make my kids go to church 49
- LDS missionaries distribute 2,400... 19
- LDS university president receives... 18
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 12
- Number of senior Mormon missionaries... 7