Book review: 'I Want to Be a Mommy' looks at what to be in life
"I WANT TO BE A MOMMY," written and illustrated by Judy Cooley, Shadow Mountain, $17.99 (ages 3 and up)
In this picture book, a little girl wonders what she wants to be when she grows up as her mother tells her she could be anything.
A princess? An explorer? A doctor? A movie star? The president?
As she explores, she looks at the bright side of each occupation she picks but looks for something more until she sees what she can be and how to do all of those things she's daydreamed about.
Judy Cooley's bright watercolor illustrations add to this delightful book.
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- What's new: 'By the Voice of My Servants'...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9