"I WANT TO BE A MOMMY," written and illustrated by Judy Cooley, Shadow Mountain, $17.99 (ages 3 and up)
In this picture book, a little girl wonders what she wants to be when she grows up as her mother tells her she could be anything.
A princess? An explorer? A doctor? A movie star? The president?
As she explores, she looks at the bright side of each occupation she picks but looks for something more until she sees what she can be and how to do all of those things she's daydreamed about.
Judy Cooley's bright watercolor illustrations add to this delightful book.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 67
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 58
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 47
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 28
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23