Book review: 'I Want to Be a Mommy' looks at what to be in life
"I WANT TO BE A MOMMY," written and illustrated by Judy Cooley, Shadow Mountain, $17.99 (ages 3 and up)
In this picture book, a little girl wonders what she wants to be when she grows up as her mother tells her she could be anything.
A princess? An explorer? A doctor? A movie star? The president?
As she explores, she looks at the bright side of each occupation she picks but looks for something more until she sees what she can be and how to do all of those things she's daydreamed about.
Judy Cooley's bright watercolor illustrations add to this delightful book.
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 21
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU... 5