Book review: 'I Want to Be a Mommy' looks at what to be in life
"I WANT TO BE A MOMMY," written and illustrated by Judy Cooley, Shadow Mountain, $17.99 (ages 3 and up)
In this picture book, a little girl wonders what she wants to be when she grows up as her mother tells her she could be anything.
A princess? An explorer? A doctor? A movie star? The president?
As she explores, she looks at the bright side of each occupation she picks but looks for something more until she sees what she can be and how to do all of those things she's daydreamed about.
Judy Cooley's bright watercolor illustrations add to this delightful book.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 125
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- LDS statement could move Utah... 12