Photo courtesy of Josh Romney
The first baby Ann Romney ever held was her own. And she was overwhelmed, she says in a Mother's Day column published Thursday in USA Today.
Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidatel Mitt Romney, is a grandmother now, well-versed in the role of mom. She's lived the three seasons, from a young, inexperienced mom to one who has figured it out to yet another, as one who is watching her own children wrestle with the challenges and embrace the joys of parenthood.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: Loisco
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13