Photo courtesy of Josh Romney
The first baby Ann Romney ever held was her own. And she was overwhelmed, she says in a Mother's Day column published Thursday in USA Today.
Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidatel Mitt Romney, is a grandmother now, well-versed in the role of mom. She's lived the three seasons, from a young, inexperienced mom to one who has figured it out to yet another, as one who is watching her own children wrestle with the challenges and embrace the joys of parenthood.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: Loisco
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9