Photo courtesy of Josh Romney
The first baby Ann Romney ever held was her own. And she was overwhelmed, she says in a Mother's Day column published Thursday in USA Today.
Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidatel Mitt Romney, is a grandmother now, well-versed in the role of mom. She's lived the three seasons, from a young, inexperienced mom to one who has figured it out to yet another, as one who is watching her own children wrestle with the challenges and embrace the joys of parenthood.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: Loisco
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17