Photo courtesy of Josh Romney
The first baby Ann Romney ever held was her own. And she was overwhelmed, she says in a Mother's Day column published Thursday in USA Today.
Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidatel Mitt Romney, is a grandmother now, well-versed in the role of mom. She's lived the three seasons, from a young, inexperienced mom to one who has figured it out to yet another, as one who is watching her own children wrestle with the challenges and embrace the joys of parenthood.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: Loisco
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16