SALT LAKE CITY — Questar Corp. announced Thursday that Ronald Jibson will succeed Keith Rattie as the chairman of the company's board of directors effective July 1. Jibson will also continue to serve as president and chief executive officer of the Salt Lake City-based integrated energy company.
Rattie will retire after serving as chairman since May 2003, but will continue as a Questar director. Rattie joined Questar in January 2001 as its president and chief operating officer. He was named president and chief executive officer in May 2002.
Since July 2010, Rattie has also served as chairman of Denver-based QEP Resources — a spinoff of Questar.
“On behalf of Questar’s board, employees and shareholders, I’d like to thank Keith for his years of service as Questar’s chairman,” Jibson said. “Keith’s leadership transformed us from a respected regional energy company into two top-tier energy companies nationally recognized for financial performance and operational excellence.”
Jibson has served as president and CEO of Questar Corp. since July 2010 after previously serving as executive vice president of the corporation and president of its utility subsidiary, Questar Gas Co. The utility serves about 1 million customers in Utah, southern Idaho and southwestern Wyoming.
Questar Corporation is an integrated natural gas company valued at approximately $4.5 billion. Its subsidiaries include Questar Gas, Wexpro Co., which develops and produces natural gas on behalf of Questar Gas utility customers and Questar Pipeline Co., which operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Varian Medical breaks ground on Salt Lake...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3