SALT LAKE CITY — Questar Corp. announced Thursday that Ronald Jibson will succeed Keith Rattie as the chairman of the company's board of directors effective July 1. Jibson will also continue to serve as president and chief executive officer of the Salt Lake City-based integrated energy company.
Rattie will retire after serving as chairman since May 2003, but will continue as a Questar director. Rattie joined Questar in January 2001 as its president and chief operating officer. He was named president and chief executive officer in May 2002.
Since July 2010, Rattie has also served as chairman of Denver-based QEP Resources — a spinoff of Questar.
“On behalf of Questar’s board, employees and shareholders, I’d like to thank Keith for his years of service as Questar’s chairman,” Jibson said. “Keith’s leadership transformed us from a respected regional energy company into two top-tier energy companies nationally recognized for financial performance and operational excellence.”
Jibson has served as president and CEO of Questar Corp. since July 2010 after previously serving as executive vice president of the corporation and president of its utility subsidiary, Questar Gas Co. The utility serves about 1 million customers in Utah, southern Idaho and southwestern Wyoming.
Questar Corporation is an integrated natural gas company valued at approximately $4.5 billion. Its subsidiaries include Questar Gas, Wexpro Co., which develops and produces natural gas on behalf of Questar Gas utility customers and Questar Pipeline Co., which operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Q-and-A with Val Hale: a 'pretty...
- Apple sells more than 10 million iPhones in...
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1