"MUSIC FROM A MOTHER'S HEART," by Lyndsi Houskeeper, Covenant Communications, $9.99.
Just in time for Mother’s Day, Mormon singer and songwriter Lyndsi Houskeeper has released her newest collection, “Music from a Mother’s Heart.” The album is a retrospective that spans 10 years of Houskeeper’s music. Houskeeper personally selected her 17 favorite songs of faith and worship based on a celebratory thread of mothers, children and families.
This is an enjoyable, uplifting and touching collection of music. Each song was inspired by Houskeeper’s personal experiences as a mother, sister and friend. The collection highlights Houskeeper’s signature style of well-crafted music combined with touching, heartfelt lyrics. The album will uplift and encourage mothers of all definitions, as they love all the children in their lives. Houskeeper musically captures the yearnings and hopes of those who are watching children grow and develop into who they were meant to become.
Songs range from the spiritual “He Shows Me,” to the up-tempo happy tune “Because I Have You.” Each of the tracks is designed to bring peace and a smile to the listener.
“Music from a Mother’s Heart” is available wherever LDS products are sold. The album can also be downloaded from iTunes or Amazon. To learn more about Houskeeper, visit www.lyndsihouskeeper.com.
Emily Johnson earned her master's degree of professional communication from Westminster College. She enjoys profiling unique people doing interesting things.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 66
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 27
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 27
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 21
- Space and religion: How believers view... 16
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 9