"MUSIC FROM A MOTHER'S HEART," by Lyndsi Houskeeper, Covenant Communications, $9.99.
Just in time for Mother’s Day, Mormon singer and songwriter Lyndsi Houskeeper has released her newest collection, “Music from a Mother’s Heart.” The album is a retrospective that spans 10 years of Houskeeper’s music. Houskeeper personally selected her 17 favorite songs of faith and worship based on a celebratory thread of mothers, children and families.
This is an enjoyable, uplifting and touching collection of music. Each song was inspired by Houskeeper’s personal experiences as a mother, sister and friend. The collection highlights Houskeeper’s signature style of well-crafted music combined with touching, heartfelt lyrics. The album will uplift and encourage mothers of all definitions, as they love all the children in their lives. Houskeeper musically captures the yearnings and hopes of those who are watching children grow and develop into who they were meant to become.
Songs range from the spiritual “He Shows Me,” to the up-tempo happy tune “Because I Have You.” Each of the tracks is designed to bring peace and a smile to the listener.
“Music from a Mother’s Heart” is available wherever LDS products are sold. The album can also be downloaded from iTunes or Amazon. To learn more about Houskeeper, visit www.lyndsihouskeeper.com.
Emily Johnson earned her master's degree of professional communication from Westminster College. She enjoys profiling unique people doing interesting things.
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4