Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Students took an anti-bullying pledge during the Stand4Change Against Bullying Day at Willow Canyon Elementary School in Sandy on Friday.
Ken Kragen, the creator and organizer of "We Are the World," and "Hands Across America," organized the event and is hoping it will let the world know that bullying will not be tolerated in our schools and communities.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 25
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10