SALT LAKE CITY — The owner of an independent media buying service is the recipient of this year’s Silver Medal Award from the American Advertising Federation of Utah.
Joel Morris, owner of MediaMax, will be honored at the organization’s Silver Medal Luncheon on May 9 at Little America Hotel.
“Being awarded the Silver Medal Award is a huge honor for me,” Morris said. “Looking at the list of past honorees humbles me and makes me proud to be associated with them. The list includes pioneers in the local ad community, many of whom I’ve worked with, worked for or known as professionals in our industry."
Morris, a graduate of the University of Utah, has four decades of experience in the advertising industry. Prior to opening MediaMax in 1993, he served as general sales manager at KSTU-TV. Additionally, he held several positions in television at KUTV for nearly 10 years in sales and sales management.
- Why some handsome men have trouble finding work
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Join the crowds by listing your home in spring
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Suit challenges HollyFrontier Refinery expansion
- Corinthian Colleges closes all 28 remaining...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- North Salt Lake officials: Repairing hill...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Suit challenges HollyFrontier Refinery... 4
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 3
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1