SALT LAKE CITY — The owner of an independent media buying service is the recipient of this year’s Silver Medal Award from the American Advertising Federation of Utah.
Joel Morris, owner of MediaMax, will be honored at the organization’s Silver Medal Luncheon on May 9 at Little America Hotel.
“Being awarded the Silver Medal Award is a huge honor for me,” Morris said. “Looking at the list of past honorees humbles me and makes me proud to be associated with them. The list includes pioneers in the local ad community, many of whom I’ve worked with, worked for or known as professionals in our industry."
Morris, a graduate of the University of Utah, has four decades of experience in the advertising industry. Prior to opening MediaMax in 1993, he served as general sales manager at KSTU-TV. Additionally, he held several positions in television at KUTV for nearly 10 years in sales and sales management.
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing
- ESPN cutting workforce, 'smartly managing costs'
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 10
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6