SALT LAKE CITY — The owner of an independent media buying service is the recipient of this year’s Silver Medal Award from the American Advertising Federation of Utah.
Joel Morris, owner of MediaMax, will be honored at the organization’s Silver Medal Luncheon on May 9 at Little America Hotel.
“Being awarded the Silver Medal Award is a huge honor for me,” Morris said. “Looking at the list of past honorees humbles me and makes me proud to be associated with them. The list includes pioneers in the local ad community, many of whom I’ve worked with, worked for or known as professionals in our industry."
Morris, a graduate of the University of Utah, has four decades of experience in the advertising industry. Prior to opening MediaMax in 1993, he served as general sales manager at KSTU-TV. Additionally, he held several positions in television at KUTV for nearly 10 years in sales and sales management.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1