SALT LAKE CITY — The owner of an independent media buying service is the recipient of this year’s Silver Medal Award from the American Advertising Federation of Utah.
Joel Morris, owner of MediaMax, will be honored at the organization’s Silver Medal Luncheon on May 9 at Little America Hotel.
“Being awarded the Silver Medal Award is a huge honor for me,” Morris said. “Looking at the list of past honorees humbles me and makes me proud to be associated with them. The list includes pioneers in the local ad community, many of whom I’ve worked with, worked for or known as professionals in our industry."
Morris, a graduate of the University of Utah, has four decades of experience in the advertising industry. Prior to opening MediaMax in 1993, he served as general sales manager at KSTU-TV. Additionally, he held several positions in television at KUTV for nearly 10 years in sales and sales management.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- AP PHOTOS: A look at 2014 in the business world
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Obama renews tax breaks, creates ABLE accounts
- Longtime Va. spice firm, other companies turn...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 2
- US current account deficit rises to... 1