Prophets today: “We Need Living Prophets” is the strong statement of this new video and Elder D. Todd Christofferson explains exactly why in this new video on the “Prophets and Apostles Speak Today” lds.org site. Click in for his incredible testimony as well as the testimony of members from around the world. And then consider sharing this video with those who do not know this message. Enjoy!
JSPP histories: Everyone knows that the Joseph Smith Papers Project is a history project so sometimes it is a little bit confusing when one of the volumes comes out and is labeled ‘Histories’.” But Historian Karen Lynn Davidson nicely clarifies what this new series is all about in this new Mormon Messages video “Joseph Smith Histories Overview.” Click in to learn.
Your family: Family reunions season is just around the corner and if you are like me, then sometimes names disappear from the faces of cousins’ spouses and kids. So I loved this game idea for a FHE called “Who are the People in Your Family?” that can help your children (and let’s face it, you) remember all the people in your family extending out as far as you can reach. Check out how to play!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo Temple:...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 70
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- Understanding DNA testing in family... 5