NBCsports.com asks that question after Emery's performance last weekend at the Hoop Group Jamfest in Philadelphia.
Emery, the younger brother of former Cougar star Jackson Emery — who played in the same backcourt with Fredette — scored 34 points, including seven 3-pointers, and had 12 rebounds in the first game of the Jamfest last Friday.
Nick Emery will be a senior next season, then plans on enrolling at BYU. He downplayed comparisons to Fredette, but clearly loves Fredette's game.
“I like the way Jimmer plays," he said. "I make my game like his. He’s crafty. I like that style and I mimick that a lot.”
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 150
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 61
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 32
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 19