HIGHLAND — The annual Highland City Spring Clean-Up will take place May 4-5, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the parking lot at the mouth of the American Fork Canyon.
Dumpsters will be available so residents can dispose of metal, wood, household waste and yard waste. Hazardous waste won't be accepted.
Scouts and other groups are welcome to help city crews during this time and earn community service hours.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15