Click here to listen to this week's interview.
LDS pianist William Joseph is known for being a protegé of super-producer David Foster, and his first two albums have wowed listeners and audiences alike with virtuosic performances. Now his new release, "Be Still," features an entirely different approach.
Filled with thoughtful, liquid-sounding piano and joined at times by cello and violin, "Be Still" is a collection of reverent interpretations of favorite hymns with two original pieces which match the mood of the project. In this audio interview you'll hear samples of the music and William's thoughts on choosing and arranging the pieces.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull, be sure and click here to listen.
Come Thou Fount
Jesus, Once of Humble Birth
Be Still, My Soul
A New Day
I Know That My Redeemer Lives
With Royal Praise
God Be With You / He Is Risen
Nearer, My God, to Thee
How Great Thou Art
I Rest in You
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the world's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- 6 lies early returned missionaries tell...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 125
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 75
- Evangelist urges Christians to pray for... 31
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty... 23
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Bobby Jindal and Jeb Bush are both... 7
- Nebraska lawmakers vote to abolish... 7
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 7