Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — On Thursday, more than 900 employees of the Larry H. Miller (LHM) Group of Companies paid tribute to the late Larry H. Miller by participating in community service projects in seven Western states.
Employees in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington volunteered for several hours to assist organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs, food and clothing banks, emergency shelters and other community agencies. Service provided benefited at-risk youths, senior citizens, families of critically ill children, domestic abuse victims, individuals in need of food and shelter, and many others.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9