Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — On Thursday, more than 900 employees of the Larry H. Miller (LHM) Group of Companies paid tribute to the late Larry H. Miller by participating in community service projects in seven Western states.
Employees in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington volunteered for several hours to assist organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs, food and clothing banks, emergency shelters and other community agencies. Service provided benefited at-risk youths, senior citizens, families of critically ill children, domestic abuse victims, individuals in need of food and shelter, and many others.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16