SANDY — The Utah National Guard will host its annual Military Ball Saturday, April 28.
Retired and current members of any branch of the military, as well as the general public, are invited to the formal-dress, gala event.
The event will feature the music of the Utah Guard's 23rd Army Band. It will be held at the South Towne Expo Center, 9575 S. State, beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door.
For more information contact Lt. Col. Hank McIntire at 801-420-4778.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Woman stole van, but returned after finding...
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 44
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 23
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18