With the Western Athletic Conference Tennis Tournament later this week, seedings for the tournament were announced by the WAC on Monday. Both the Utah State tennis teams have been placed in the No. 6 seed going into the tournament.
This year’s tournament is being hosted by New Mexico State in Las Cruces, N.M., at the New Mexico State Tennis Center. Tournament action will cover a four-day span, starting Thursday, April 26.
The USU women will play No. 3 seed Idaho on April 26 at 9 a.m. The Aggies are currently 10-9 on the season and 2-2 in WAC play. The Vandals are 18-7 overall on the season with a 3-1 conference record.
Men’s tournament play starts Friday when the Aggies will take on No. 3 seed Hawaii at noon. The USU men are 5-13 overall, with an 0-4 record in conference action. The Warriors are 6-11 on the season and 3-2 in league play. The two teams played in Logan on April 14, where Hawaii swept USU, 7-0.
All-session tickets will be available from the New Mexico State Ticket Office beginning Wednesday, April 11. All-session ticket prices are: $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and $5 for youth and students. Single-session (one day) tickets will be available starting Wednesday, April 25. Single-session ticket prices are $5 for adults and $3 for seniors, youth and students.
To purchase tickets, call the NMSU Ticket Office at (575) 646-1420. Ticket office hours are: Monday to Friday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and closed on Sunday. Tickets will also be available at the New Mexico State Tennis Center beginning Thursday, April 26.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33