- Learn from those around you. Once you’ve completed the archetype classifier, see how other companies incorporated that method of leadership and how it proved successful for them. Reference the more than 60 organization case studies as a guide for any changes you wish to make and ask yourself, “What strategies have they implemented that my staff and I can learn from?”
As business pressures continue to intensify, a collective leadership approach can empower leaders to embrace challenges and engage their workforce to collectively achieve success – helping ensure that they, and their companies, continue to thrive.
This piece was adapted from the original article that ran on CFO.com, January 24, 2012, “Acting as One: The Collective Leadership Approach.”
James H. Quigley is the former CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and currently a senior partner in its U.S. member firm. He is also co-author of “As One: Individual Action, Collective Power” (2011).
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- Michaels stores confirm breach of as many as...
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- Allstate to open service center in Draper,...
- Utah jobless rate up slightly at 4.1 percent
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist with...
- Retirement assets are making a comeback
- How much did President Obama donate to... 45
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 24
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4