- Learn from those around you. Once you’ve completed the archetype classifier, see how other companies incorporated that method of leadership and how it proved successful for them. Reference the more than 60 organization case studies as a guide for any changes you wish to make and ask yourself, “What strategies have they implemented that my staff and I can learn from?”
As business pressures continue to intensify, a collective leadership approach can empower leaders to embrace challenges and engage their workforce to collectively achieve success – helping ensure that they, and their companies, continue to thrive.
This piece was adapted from the original article that ran on CFO.com, January 24, 2012, “Acting as One: The Collective Leadership Approach.”
James H. Quigley is the former CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and currently a senior partner in its U.S. member firm. He is also co-author of “As One: Individual Action, Collective Power” (2011).
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- University of Utah launches community solar...
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 15
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6