- Learn from those around you. Once you’ve completed the archetype classifier, see how other companies incorporated that method of leadership and how it proved successful for them. Reference the more than 60 organization case studies as a guide for any changes you wish to make and ask yourself, “What strategies have they implemented that my staff and I can learn from?”
As business pressures continue to intensify, a collective leadership approach can empower leaders to embrace challenges and engage their workforce to collectively achieve success – helping ensure that they, and their companies, continue to thrive.
This piece was adapted from the original article that ran on CFO.com, January 24, 2012, “Acting as One: The Collective Leadership Approach.”
James H. Quigley is the former CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and currently a senior partner in its U.S. member firm. He is also co-author of “As One: Individual Action, Collective Power” (2011).
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- David Sturt: Have you failed enough?
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 14
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1