- Learn from those around you. Once you’ve completed the archetype classifier, see how other companies incorporated that method of leadership and how it proved successful for them. Reference the more than 60 organization case studies as a guide for any changes you wish to make and ask yourself, “What strategies have they implemented that my staff and I can learn from?”
As business pressures continue to intensify, a collective leadership approach can empower leaders to embrace challenges and engage their workforce to collectively achieve success – helping ensure that they, and their companies, continue to thrive.
This piece was adapted from the original article that ran on CFO.com, January 24, 2012, “Acting as One: The Collective Leadership Approach.”
James H. Quigley is the former CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and currently a senior partner in its U.S. member firm. He is also co-author of “As One: Individual Action, Collective Power” (2011).
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Utah website designed to make sending...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3
- Young adults are faced with risky... 3