MOAB — A 37-year-old Salt Lake City man was killed Saturday afternoon in a one-vehicle rollover accident about seven miles southeast of Moab.
Ricky L. Rush was driving a pickup on an unpaved section of Kane Creek Road about 3 p.m. when he veered about 30 feet off the right side of the road and hit a large boulder, according to the Grand County Sheriff's Office.
The truck rolled, and Rush was ejected. No one else was in the truck, police said.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9