MOAB — A 37-year-old Salt Lake City man was killed Saturday afternoon in a one-vehicle rollover accident about seven miles southeast of Moab.
Ricky L. Rush was driving a pickup on an unpaved section of Kane Creek Road about 3 p.m. when he veered about 30 feet off the right side of the road and hit a large boulder, according to the Grand County Sheriff's Office.
The truck rolled, and Rush was ejected. No one else was in the truck, police said.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 27
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14