MOAB — A 37-year-old Salt Lake City man was killed Saturday afternoon in a one-vehicle rollover accident about seven miles southeast of Moab.
Ricky L. Rush was driving a pickup on an unpaved section of Kane Creek Road about 3 p.m. when he veered about 30 feet off the right side of the road and hit a large boulder, according to the Grand County Sheriff's Office.
The truck rolled, and Rush was ejected. No one else was in the truck, police said.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13