Mia Love, Chris Stewart win GOP nominations in 4th, 2nd districts
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — There won't be a Republican primary election in any of Utah's four congressional seats.
Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love easily defeated former state lawmaker Carl Wimmer for the 4th District nomination.
Pilot and author Chris Stewart beat former Utah House Speaker David Clark in the 2nd District.
In the 1st Congressional Disitrict, Rob Bishop easily won the nomination over two challengers; same for Rep. Jason Chaffetz in the 3rd District.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8