Mia Love, Chris Stewart win GOP nominations in 4th, 2nd districts
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — There won't be a Republican primary election in any of Utah's four congressional seats.
Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love easily defeated former state lawmaker Carl Wimmer for the 4th District nomination.
Pilot and author Chris Stewart beat former Utah House Speaker David Clark in the 2nd District.
In the 1st Congressional Disitrict, Rob Bishop easily won the nomination over two challengers; same for Rep. Jason Chaffetz in the 3rd District.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 52
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 35
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 11