Mia Love, Chris Stewart win GOP nominations in 4th, 2nd districts
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SANDY — There won't be a Republican primary election in any of Utah's four congressional seats.
Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love easily defeated former state lawmaker Carl Wimmer for the 4th District nomination.
Pilot and author Chris Stewart beat former Utah House Speaker David Clark in the 2nd District.
In the 1st Congressional Disitrict, Rob Bishop easily won the nomination over two challengers; same for Rep. Jason Chaffetz in the 3rd District.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 83
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 54
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15